Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dimension. I just love it- don't you?

So this layout has alot of it, but I never was the great photographer of layouts. I tried. Anyway. I just love page frames, because you can add lots of bulk, then put it in a frame, and add some more! The problem with most of the 12 x 12 frames I have run across is they do not hold anything bulky. But these babys do! You could probably put a baby t shirt in it on a page, and it would work well. :D




This is my Great Neice, just after she was born. The Heart at the bottom right is a page frame also, and it holds her date of birth. Then the whole layout is slipped into the 12 x 12 page frame, and I added rubons and another page frame -- the star. Ribbon thread through the top for hanging, or you can just hang it on a nail.



I have some frames in Christmas tree shapes, I am not sure if I wan't to do an acrylic album with them, or use them on a regular layout. Just love this stuff!


Anyway, just wanted you to see how much dimension you can add using these, I just heart them!!



Gotta go wrap some presents-- Have a wonderful Christmas Everyone!! ~~Shellie








3 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

What a sweet layout Shellie! I haven't used any Page Frames yet, but this definitely has inspired me to do so!

Anonymous said...

Shell, Fabulous LO and what a sweet photo!! :) Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh Shellie...this is one gorgeous layout! Love the frames!