Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A - Z Album





Hey y'alls....Kristy here!

I have truly been reunited with my mojo by participating in an A - Z Album contest with some of my friends at KT Crafts. (It's not too late to join in if you want to do something fun! Not to mention that the prize for the winner is awesome - the Pagemaps book by Becky Fleck! And I'm really not out to increase my chances of winning the book. Hee hee.....I honestly just want to invite you to join in on the fun! Plus, I'm not sure I can wait 3 months to possibly get the book. I gotta love me some sketches!)

I decided when I wanted to participate in this challenge that I wanted to do a different format than I usually scrap. That alone, brought me inspiration and the desire to scrap! The 8.5 x 11 landscape format is LOTS of fun if you haven't tried it! Plus, I'll be putting to good use one of my SEI landscape albums that I've had for *cough, cough* years, that has just been collecting dust.

Anyhow, here is a sampling of the pages that I've done so far. If your feeling alpha-betty, join in for some fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH! Love these pages, Kristy!
Gonna be a great album!

Anonymous said...

Kristy these are fabulous!!! Jen N

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pages Kristy! and a fun Challenge! :)AnnaD

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Love this idea! I'll have to give it a try!

Melissa said...

Soooo fun Kristy! This is just darling---love every bit of this.
Melissa