Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cricut Challenge

So I challenged some of the irls to use their Cricut this month. Love Jen's example below. I did a couple of layouts- I love the trees-- they have trees on a few different cartridges-- storybook, mickey and friends, stretch your imaginaton, I think wild card, can't remember the others, but there is alot you can do with them. :D
I have 3 layouts here, and I guess I am in a tree mode, cause they all have them. I made a card for world cardmaking day too, and yup-- it has a tree, but I won't post that one yet. :D Love birdies too.
I will draw a winner tomorrow for the mini monograms cartridge-- and hopefully I can post those layouts that were sent in too! I love my cricut. :D


trees, birds, heart, and doilie were made with my cricut, and design studio.


The circle with flowers in the middle, the scrollie thing behind the tree, the tree, and the dandylion things on the bottom right were cut with the cricut.

The trees were cut with the cricut, the circle things on them are epoxy.


The butterflies, large flower, frame around journaling, and title were cut on the cricut.
Come back for some more great ideas later! :D

2 comments:

Jen N said...

These are all such fun layouts!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Shellie! I LOVE all of these layouts! You have such a cool and fun style!