Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's almost Halloween! Time for a funky Halloween project!


Hi all!

Dee here!


I wanted to share a fun Halloween project I created recently for the BoBunny DT!

Here's a fun (albeit funky) wallhanging that I created on a whim, after playing around with some chipboard shapes. (The face is all chipboard shapes, except for the cardstock lips I cut out)...

I laid out the chipboard circles, and thought they looked like creepy, yet googly fun, skeleton eyes...so...played with a few more chipboard shapes to create the nose and mouth (and the cute little eyelashes)...pulled out my black paint...and created this fun wallhanging.
Check out more Halloween projects and cards on the BoBunny Blog...
http://bobunny.blogspot.com/

Wanna win a set of BoBunny Halloween Rub-Ons??? I would love to see YOUR Halloween projects! Post a comment (right here for this post) including a link to YOUR Halloween project...then check back here after Halloween to see if your name was randomly chosen to win the package of Rub-Ons!

4 comments:

Jen N said...

Adorable!!!!

Amy C said...

How Cute! I made a Halloween countdown, you can view it at thehappyscraps.blogspot.com/2008/09/halloween-countdown.html

Anonymous said...

Too funny and wonderful. Love it! Toni

Anonymous said...

AMY!!
Congratulations!!! I love the project you posted on your blog!
Please drop me a quick email (DEEGALL@aol.com) and let me know your mailing address, so I can send you out a package of BoBunny Rub-0ns!! :)

Dee ;)