Sunday, January 11, 2009

Color Challenge!

Hey everyone! Robyn here! I decided to give our guest designers a color challenge to see what amazing projects they could come up with sticking to the same color palette! Well, they definitely rose to the challenge! All I asked for them to do was to create a layout, card, or altered item using this color combination: So check out these fabulous projects!


Danni Reid

Kristy Cox

Sara Repinski

Toni Boucha

Meghan Peacock

Suzanne Austin
Natalie Goward

Robyn Weatherspoon
What did I tell you? Fabulous, right? I loved these colors so much I did it too! How about you? Have you ever done any color challenges? If so, link us up so we can be inspired by you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know how amazing each of your projects are.....I feel so lucky to be included with you all. And Robin, holy moly your LO is totally awesome. Way to go, girls!
toni-sbdreaming

Library Bunny said...

Love all the eye candy everyone, great job.

some kind of wonderful said...

love all the different takes on this challenge! thanks for a fun challenge robyn!

danni reid. said...

this was so much fun, i think it's my first color challenge ever and now i won't be hesitant to do another, thank you so much!

the layouts & cards are all so incredible, wow I am honored to be here with you all! thank you so much for this opportunity!

hugs & love!
danni

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I LOVE everyone's work here! Just stunning!

Natty said...

Good job girls!! What a fun color combo and fun results!

Jen N said...

Wow! You all nailed this challenge! Wonderful projects all!